APPLY FOR GRANTS
The Salzburg International Summer Academy of Fine Arts course programme 2020 is under the motto New Horizons. Application can be made for many attractive grants here. Deadline: 1 April 2020 (Grants), 30 April 2020 (all Applications).
Teaching artists/curators/critics 2020:
Bani Abidi, Caroline Achaintre, Sammy Baloji/Lotte Arndt, Cäcilia Brown/Anna Hofbauer/Mikkel Holm Torp, Eli Cortiñas, Brenda Draney, Per Dybvig, Louisa Elderton/Klaus Speidel, Marina Fokidis, Thea Gvetadze, Nadira Husain, Cameron Jamie, Randa Mirza/Lara Tabet, Noële Ody/Toni Schmale, Ahmet Ögüt, Tobias Pils, Vaclav Pozarek, Nicolaus Schafhausen, Massinissa Selmani.
Detailed descriptions of the individual courses are available here.
Why study at Salzburg International Summer Academy of Fine Arts?
The Salzburg International Summer Academy of Fine Arts, founded in 1953 by Oskar Kokoschka as the “School of Vision”, in Hohensalzburg Fortress, is the oldest of its kind in Europe. Every year, some 300 participants from more than 50 countries attend around 20 courses.
– open for application to anyone interested
– unique opportunity to study with outstanding artists/curators/writers who mostly don’t hold a professorship elsewhere
– during 1–4 weeks, you can devote yourselves exclusively to reflecting on and producing art.
– individual attention, one-on-one critiques as well as group discussions
– fantastic atmosphere in the ancient locations
Salzburg International Summer Academy of Fine Arts
P.O. Box 18, 5010 Salzburg, Austria
Tel. +43 (0)662 842113, Fax +43 (0)662 849638